Thank you for taking the time to ask the Care Specialists a question. Whilst waiting for your question to be answered, we just wanted to let you know that:
QCS Compliance Management System supports your compliance with the CQC.
Over 100,000 users of the QCS system can access all they need to be compliant with the regulatory body. 300+ Policies and Procedures and supporting documentation aligned to CQC regulation, legislation and best practice. All updated annually and when legislation, regulations or best practice changes.
The QCS Compliance Management Systems supports you to be aligned to the Five Key Questions:
- How well do we support people’s wellbeing?
- How good our leadership?
- How good is our staff team?
- How good is our setting?
- How well is our care and support planned?
Within the system you will find:
- 5 Mock Inspections for Care Homes for Older People
- 3 Mock Inspections for Care Agencies
- 4 Satisfaction Surveys - Resident, Relative, Staff and Visiting Professional
- Guidance on how to align with regulatory standards
- Reading Lists and Stakeholder Surveys
- Guidance on how to achieve continuous quality improvement
- Unlimited number of users
- Access dedicated telephone support staff
The QCS Compliance Management System supports over 5,000 UK Care Providers in being:
- Legally compliant
- Protect effectively
- Evidence robust governance processes
- Operate responsibly
- Improve quality of care
- Save valuable time & resources
- Underpinning evidence based practice
Why not get a FREE TRIAL of the system right now!