Before you download the Staff Recruitment File Checklist we wanted to let you know that:
QCS Compliance Management System supports Care Inspectorate Compliance
Today over 53,000 users of the QCS system can access all they need to be compliant with Care Inspectorate. Amongst over 350 Care sector policies and procedures, the QCS Care Management System includes a suite of customised policies and procedures to help you comply with regulatory standards and pass inspections.
The QCS Compliance Management Systems supports you to be aligned to the Five Key Questions:
- How well do we support peoples wellbeing?
- How good our leadership?
- How good is our staff team?
- How good is our setting?
- How well is our care and support planned?
Within the system you will find:
- 5 Mock Inspections for Care Homes for Older People
- 3 Mock Inspections for Care at Home
- 4 Satisfaction Surveys - Resident, Relative, Staff and Visiting Professional
- Guidance on how to align with regulatory standards
- Reading Lists and Stakeholder Surveys
- Guidance on how to achieve continuous quality improvement
- Unlimited number of users
- Access dedicated telephone support staff
The QCS Compliance Management System supports over 4,800 UK Care Providers in being:
- Legally compliant
- Protect effectively
- Evidence robust governance processes
- Operate responsibly
- Improve quality of care
- Save valuable time & resources
- Underpinning evidence based practice
Why not get a FREE TRIAL of the system right now!