Before you download the Coronavirus Staff Pocket Guide we wanted to let you know that:
QCS Compliance Management System supports you with Care Inspectorate Compliance
Today over 89,000+ users of the QCS system can access all they need to be compliant with CQC. Amongst over 200 policies and procedures, the QCS Management System includes a suite of customised policies and procedures to help you comply with regulatory standards and pass inspections.
The QCS Compliance Management System supports over 4,900 UK Health and Social Care Providers in being:
- Are they safe?
- Are they effective?
- Are they caring?
- Are they responsive to people's needs?
- Are they well-led?
Within the system you will find:
- Self-audit tools including Risk Assessments and Mock Inspection Toolkits
- Guidance on how to align with regulatory standards
- Reading Lists and Stakeholder Surveys
- Guidance on how to achieve ensure continues quality improvement
- Unlimited number of users
- Access dedicated telephone support staff
The QCS Compliance Management System supports over 4,900 UK Care Providers in being:
- Legally compliant
- Safeguard effectively
- Evidence robust governance processes
- Operate responsibly
- Improve quality of care
- Save valuable time & resources
- Underpinning evidence based practice
Why not get a FREE TRIAL of the system right now!