Here you will find all of the details of our up and coming events.
NCF Annual Conference – Shaping The Agenda For Great Care
05th June 2019 - 05th June 2019
9:30am - 6:00pm
The Tower Hotel, St Katherine's Way, London, E1W 1LD
There are significant changes in the wider community that are impacting on care including integration of health, housing and care, the rise of technology, changing demographics, emerging communities and pressures on workforce and funding.
- Maxine Espley, Executive Director of Health, Social Care and Support, Accord Group Care and Support & Dr Nichola Stefanou, Director of Clinical Practice, Home Group
- Amanda Marques, Director, Cohesion Recruitment & Bruce Adams, Head of Sales Europe, Altura Learning
- John Wearing, Partner, Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP & Tommy Henderson Reay and Claire Sutton, NEW NCF Digital Transformation Leads
- Stian Lavik, Director of International Markets, Motitech UK
- Helen Sanderson, Founder, Wellbeing Teams
- Neil Eastwood, Founder & CEO, Care Friends & Christoph Marr, Managing Director, Marr Procurement
- Freddie Richards, Investment Director. Octopus Healthcare & Ben Penalioggan, Director, Octopus Healthcare
- Gill Duncan & Clive Cook, CEO, St John's Winchester Charity
The provision of great care in the future will rely on the Adult Social Care sector taking control of how it engages with these changes. This conference is for CEOs, Trustees and Senior Teams and Leaders from across the social care sector, who are passionate about embracing the future. Visit the QCS stand to find out more info. Register Here.