Before you download the Practice Managers Handbook we wanted to let you know that:
QCS Compliance Management System supports you with CQC Compliance
Today over 90,000+ users of the QCS system can access all they need to be compliant with CQC. Amongst over 200 policies and procedures, the QCS Management System includes a suite of customised policies and procedures to help you comply with regulatory standards and pass inspections.
The QCS Compliance Management System supports over 4,900 UK Health and Social Care Providers in being:
- Are they safe?
- Are they effective?
- Are they caring?
- Are they responsive to people's needs?
- Are they well-led?
Within the system you will find:
- Over 200+ easy to follow Practice policies and procedures, available in Word and PDF
- Human Resources suite of 50 documents including policies, letter template, forms and job descriptions
- QCS App for mobile use
- Custom fields that are unique to your business personalising your policies without any manual intervention
- Mock inspection toolkits including self assessments to help you prepare for a CQC inspection
- Risk assessment suite including infection control, manual handling, human resources and Covid-19
- Fully customised policies as required by the CQC without the need to download and update them; documents are specific to your organisation and not generic
- Audit Templates
- Weekly updates including detailing the number of updated & unread documents, recent staff logins and any system updates
- Online tutorials and Help centre
The QCS Compliance Management System supports over 4,900 UK Health and Care Providers in being:
- Legally compliant
- Safeguard effectively
- Evidence robust governance processes
- Operate responsibly
- Improve quality of care and treatment
- Save valuable time & resources
- Underpinning evidence based practice
Why not get a FREE TRIAL of the system right now!