Our Outstanding Partners
The Daily Sparkle
The Daily Sparkle has built a close-knit partnership with QCS through its collaboration with QCS Dementia Champion and creator of the PAL Instrument, Jackie Pool. And now, you can sign up for a free trial on their newsletter and learn all about dementia in the comfort of your home!
The Daily Sparkle is the UK’s leading reminiscence activity provider, enhancing the quality of life for the elderly and people living with dementia.
The publication offers top-quality, professionally created activities that provide person-centred care, cognitive stimulation and meaningful engagement every day.
It is used in care homes, memory cafes and domestic settings, enabling the elderly and people living with dementia to live a happy, stimulated and fulfilled life.
- Digital daily and weekly newspaper emailed each week
- Glossy, printed monthly Sparkles magazine posted monthly
- Digital activity bank updated monthly with meaningful and ready-to-use ideas and sessions plans
- Digital App accessible on tablets, smart phones and interactive tables
- A range of online and e-learning courses for activity professionals
Visit our website and download the PAL Guide for Activity Provision, written by Jackie Pool exclusively for Daily Sparkle activities.
Sign Up For Our No Obligation Free Trial - NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED
Try all of the Daily Sparkle resources free of charge today.