Meet Quality Compliance Systems
It’s what we do together that sets us apart
Christine Asbury Director of Insight & Innovations
As Director of Insight & Innovation here at QCS, Christine will draw on her creative and innovative skillset, to help provide frontline care staff with the tools they need to deliver outstanding care.
Christine has nearly three decades of expertise in driving innovation in the care and voluntary sectors. Christine previously worked for WCS Care, a not-for-profit care provider, where she served as Chief Executive Officer for eight years. Christine was instrumental in developing the Warwickshire-based care home provider into an organisation recognised across the UK, and internationally, for its innovation, use of technology, and creativity.
Christine has worked in a number of leadership roles in a range of organisations encompassing social care, assistive technology, advocacy and special education, including but limited to:
- Chief Executive at WCS Care
- Seconded to the Government's Adult Social Care Taskforce on COVID
- National Care Forum non-executive Board member
- A member of the NHS/Health Education England Digital Literacy Advisory Group
- A member of the AgeingFit Steering Committee
- Delegate on the Healthy Ageing Expert Mission
- She was the first Chief Executive of Ambitious About Autism (then called TreeHouse)
- Leading a local Age Concern