Entrepreneur’s Admin Support – Australia
Quality Compliance Systems (QCS) seeks a capable and driven individual to support our Australia based CEO. The ideal candidate will be hot on admin, organised and self motivated. A sense of humour is always a plus. Most importantly you will be experienced in supporting an entrepreneur or senior manager in a fast paced environment.
We are keen to hear from candidates who:
- exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills
- have strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process.
- have strong analytical/problem-solving skills using sound judgment
- work at a faster than average pace
- are known for their organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities
- juggle priorities and always meets deadlines
- like to write and is experienced in producing minutes of meetings and draft/editing written documents without support
- possess advanced technical and computer skills to support Microsoft Office skills, emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel, electronic calendar management, various video conference and email applications
- have ideally worked for a founder or company owner in a start-up or small organisation
- educated to degree level or equivalent
You will work between the company office, CEO's family home plus you will have some opportunity to work from your own home. Start and finish times are flexible and QCS supports flexible and remote working with our Everyday Flex policy. The EA will need to support and attend online meetings in other time zones, including the UK, which requires some flexibility in your morning or evening routine.
- Schedule meetings and appointments, diary management and manage travel itineraries.
- Attend relevant meetings with CEO and for the CEO to capture actions and ensure follow up.
- Support CEO in planning activities and commitments to maximise impact
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients. Responding to all routine and non-routine enquiries.
- Uses multiple computer applications to support key administrative functions.
- Provide research and analysis as and when requested.
- Draft briefing docs for team members as well as correspondence.
- Record minutes or notes of meetings as required and ensure follow up on action points from meetings as and when required.
- Assisting with personal errands, communications and tasks of the CEO and his family as and when requested.
We are proud of our QCS culture. A set of values that are shared by everyone in the company. These values are what got us to where we are, from a Â£30k a year business in the UK, into a business that supports thousands of Care providers. These are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values:
Do the Right Thing - Make it Better - Play for the Team - Get it Done
If our values resonate with you, you exude positive energy, have a great sense of humor and possess the skills outlined above then apply today to join our Team!