Mobile App Developer – Flutter
- on application
- Product Development
Is this the career opportunity you’ve been searching for?
Prove and grow your Flutter experience by creating mobile apps for the UK’s leading care management system. What you create will have a direct impact in helping everyone who cares to do a great job. How awesome is that?!
You’ll love being on the QCS team because:
- We are a dynamic, high achieving company that supports everyone who works for us to realise their full potential
- We listen to our people and we trust them
- We provide our people with the tools and the backing to turn outstanding ideas into successful innovations that improve lives
- We have a strong set of shared values – ‘Do the Right Thing’, ‘Make it Better’, ‘Play for the Team’ and ‘Get it Done’ – that together form the cornerstones of our culture
What you get to do as a Mobile App Developer at QCS:
- Build state of the art mobile apps for a rapidly growing user base that expects our app to work
- Maintain mobile applications by addressing bug fixes reported by the customer care team
- Carry out proactive testing to make improvements to apps where necessary
- Demonstrate new features to internal staff before release
- Contribute effectively throughout the entire development life cycle
- Using automated testing and Continuous Integration to support the development of high-quality applications.
- Work effectively as part of a small mobile development team
- Work together with a strong backend development team to deliver new functionality
- Interact with UI / UX designers to achieve a polished UX
- Take part in code reviews
- Regularly assess and improve anything that affects you, your team or the company through retrospectives
- Research new developments and capabilities of mobile devices to recommend, research and develop valuable features
Your skills and attributes that will make you successful in this role:
- You have commercial experience using Flutter and Dart
- You have some experience of delivery and deployment to Google Play and App Store / TestFlight
- You know Git (with Azure Devops would be an advantage)
- You have worked with a UX/UI designer and have a good understanding of the implementation and testing cycle
- You have been building and iterating apps
- Your skills include object-oriented software, protocol- oriented development, software architecture and design patterns
- You are keen and able to contribute to the design of APIs
- You have a sense of urgency for goal achievement
- You always have a quick response, “I’m on it!”
- Your time management is excellent and you always follow through
- Being part of a team suits you
- You possess a growth mindset
- We would be extra excited if you had; Firebase, Crashlytics, Analytics / Push Notifications / Azure cloud / Backend API experience
Where is this opportunity based?
At QCS we are advocates of flexible working, understanding life happens outside of work. Working from home and flexibility of hours is a normal part of our Everyday Flex working style. Our people are expected to visit the QCS Hub in Uxbridge, Middlesex once per calendar month.
The benefits of working at QCS:
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with an established and friendly team. We all enjoy 29 days annual leave, get spoiled by the benefits and treats in Perkbox and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with an Everyday Flex working style. We are well supported to ensure we have the tools, equipment, and the training we need to be successful in our roles.