Bake Off Giveaway T&C
- Bake Off Giveaway T&C
General Terms and Conditions for Bake Off Giveaway
- The organiser of this giveaway is Quality Compliance Systems Limited (QCS)
- All prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative offered
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 22nd November 2020 at 23:59 pm. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- QCS reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via email
- QCS is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by QCS
- The winners will be contacted via email on 23rd November 2020
- The winner will need to provide a correct email address to receive their prize
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize by 25th November 12:00 pm, QCS reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions