Work with us
- Work with Us
Our Current Vacancies:
New Business Executive - Inside Sales
QCS is seeking experienced new business executives. This is a high earning opportunity with an uncapped OTE and will suit experienced sales executives with a minimum of three years high performance in a comparable role.
The successful QCS New Business Executive:
- Manages and delivers inbound, web and outbound leads using the Salesforce CRM
- Achieves agreed sales targets
- Achieves the agreed KPIs
- Demonstrates a consistent and enthused approach to their sales desk
- Maximises lead conversions
- Effectively manages the sales funnel
- Presents the QCS product offer in line with brand specifications; features, benefits and value
The ideal candidate:
- is currently a top performer in a telesales team.
- is customer focused, a listener with a consultative selling style.
- is a confident CRM user with a sound understanding of managing the sales funnel.
- sets an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy, passion and positivity.
- is flexible, resilient and committed to their sales career.
This opportunity is a full-time, inside sales executive role based in Uxbridge. We offer a generous base salary, uncapped commission, pension plus... great employee perks, including free parking in the Uxbridge town centre and gym membership.
Please apply with your CV to:recruitment@QCS.co.uk
QCS now requires a full-time, permanent Finance Manager. This is an exciting time and a unique opportunity for a capable Finance Manager to expand their skillset and experience a start-up environment. Reporting directly to the Finance Director the role will play a key part in building robust and scalable finance processes, enabling the business to continue on this exciting growth path. The Finance Manager will have full day to day ownership of all financial accounting tasks as well as playing a supporting role in driving the business forward through insight and analysis.
Interested? If the following statements describe you then get in touch:
- You are a strong technical accountant with a recognised professional accountancy qualification and 3+ years PQE.
- You have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- You value systems and have a demonstrable track record in driving systems and continuous process improvement.
- You are a capable self-starter, able to self-direct work in a changing environment.
- You set an inspiring example through personal delivery, energy and positivity.
- You are flexible, resilient and committed to this next stage of your career.
This opportunity is a full-time, offers a competitive salary and pension plus great employee perks, including generous annual leave entitlement, free parking in the Uxbridge town centre and fully paid gym membership.