Care providers are being signposted to funding opportunities to help improve their business or conduct research to improve the delivery of social care.
Digital Social Care has compiled a list of funding schemes that may be of interest to providers who need additional support for their business or want to turn an idea into reality.
- Rural Gigabit Voucher Scheme– Vouchers worth up to £3,500 for businesses help to cover the costs of installing gigabit broadband
- Help to Grow Digital– Eligible businesses can get 50% off, up to £5,000 in approved Digital Accounting, Customer Relationship Management and eCommerce software
- NIHR Research for Social Care – Inviting research proposals that will generate evidence to improve, expand and strengthen the way social care is delivered for people who draw on social care support and services, carers, and the public (closes 14 September)
- Local Growth Hubs– Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) run growth hubs to support businesses. They often have information about local grants and funding
- Women in Innovation Awards 2022/23– Women with exciting, innovative ideas who will inspire others can apply for an award which includes a £50,000 grant and bespoke business support (closes 19 October)
In addition, the Digitising Social Care Team in the NHS Transformation Directorate is making £25 million available to Integrated Care Systems in 2022/23 to support CQC registered adult social care providers to adopt technologies that can transform care.
If you are a CQC registered adult social care provider, read how you can access the fund here.