Latest updates on Coronavirus. As the situation is quickly evolving, it is important to be provided with up-to-date information. We’ll be updating and adding to our information. So keep checking back.
Coronvirus News Updates – Primary Care (GPs) – Ep 1
More practical tips from our Head of Primary Care to GPs, to stay prepared for this fast-changing pandemic.
In the video, Tracy covered areas for business operations, patients and staff, such as :
- Reviewing your Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Implementing homeworking policies, such as DSE risk assessment
- Funding for practices, based on assumed activity delivery, including payments for QOF, DES and more.
- Importance to establish a comprehensive technology plan
- How to plan your prescriptions
- Online or phone consultation
- Guidelines on self- isolation
- Eligibility for Statutory Sick Pay
- Statutory leave and time off
More details can be found in this video -
*All information is correct at the time of publishing. Use of this material is subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions.