Latest updates on Coronavirus. As the situation is quickly evolving, it is important to be provided with up-to-date information. We’ll be updating and adding to our information. So keep checking back.
Engagement, Activity and Social Distancing- Guidance from NAPA (Last update 28.04.20)
Covid-19 is presenting many challenges, including how to maintain the emotional and physical wellbeing of people we care about. Our partners at the National Activity Providers Association has provided the following guidance on how to stay positive during the Pandemic. Download the resource guide here:
The guidance covers:
- What is social distancing?
- Applying the principle of social distancing in cares home guidance from NAPA
- 100 Suggestions for one to one activities
- Hall and doorway activities
- Helpful resources on Covid-19
*All information is correct at the time of publishing. Use of this material is subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions.