Latest updates on Coronavirus. As the situation is quickly evolving, it is important to be provided with up-to-date information. We’ll be updating and adding to our information. So keep checking back.
Mask Exemption Cards (Last update: 22.06.20)
Download our Mask Exemption Cards for when travelling here.
Under the latest coronavirus travel rules, it is now mandatory for passengers in England to wear a face-covering while using public transport.
Transport for London has drawn up a list of groups exempt from the new face-covering rules, which require everyone to wear masks or other suitable face coverings on buses and on Tube services, stations and platforms. They include anyone who cannot use face coverings without severe distress because of physical or mental impairments as defined by the Equality Act.
We have created some mask exemption cards where people can cut out and show them when they are taking public transport. They cover the followings:
- I have a learning disability and am exempt from wearing a face covering
- I have a health condition and am exempt from wearing a face covering
- I have a disability and am exempt from wearing a face covering
- I have breathing problems and am exempt from wearing a face covering
- We use lip reading and are exempt from wearing a face covering
*All information is correct at the time of publishing. Use of this material is subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions.