Latest updates on Coronavirus. As the situation is quickly evolving, it is important to be provided with up-to-date information. We’ll be updating and adding to our information. So keep checking back.
Social Care In Vision (Last update: 25.09.20)
Download the weekly summary for social care here. It includes the latest Covid19 national measures and information on the Job Support Scheme
Alternatively, ready here:
A) COVID-19: National Measures – Updated 22 September
Additional national lockdown measures have been introduced by the Government. More details can be found below.
B) Job Support Scheme – Launched 24 September
A new Winter Ecomony Plan has been announced to support businesses and workers impacted by coronavirus. The job support scheme will be introduced from 1st November 2020. For more information click here, and our latest blog on the scheme can be found here.
C) NHS COVID-19 App - Launched 24 September
The new app is a vital part of the NHS Test and Trace service and can be downloaded for free. For more information, click here.
D) PPE Portal
The NHS PPE portal has been created for community healthcare providers to access COVID-19-related PPE. The portal can be accessed here.
E) New National Measures
The Government announced new measures to address the rising cases of coronavirus in the UK. These measures include:
- Face coverings to be worn in private hire vehicles, taxis and in hospitality venues, except when eating or drinking
- Staff in hospitality and retail must now wear face coverings
- Office workers must work from home wherever possible, those businesses which cannot must follow COVID secure guidelines
- Businesses selling food and drink must close between 10pm and 5am. An at table service should be provided inside the premises
- Businesses will need to display the official NHS QR poster
- Meeting people safely has changed, including indoor organised sports for the over 18s no longer exempt from the rule of 6
New measures will be enforced by the Police and stricter fines have been put in place to deter breaches of the new measures.
Full Government guidance can be found here.
F) Policy Updates
- All key coronavirus policies and procedures have been reviewed and updated in light of the new national measures
- The Swabbing Policy and Procedure has been reviewed to ensure it reflect currents testing guidelines, and it has been renamed the COVID-19 Testing Policy and Procedure
- All fact sheets and easy read documents have also been updated in light of the new national measures
*All information is correct at the time of publishing. Use of this material is subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions.