Latest news stories and opinions about the Dental, GP and Care Industries. For your ease of use, we have established categories under which you can source the relevant articles and news items.
Integrated Care Systems Explained
QCS’s partner, The National Care Forum, has created a one stop shop aimed at helping providers understand integrated care systems (ICSs).
Housed on their website, the information provides an overview of ICSs as well as:
- Interactive maps to find out which ICSs operate in your area
- Key messages to help you understand how social care is central to improving health and care for your local populations
- Case studies to showcase how engagement can work on the ground to make a difference for people using health and care services
When will ICS go live?
NCF hopes the range of dedicated resources and information will help social care providers understand, navigate and improve the integration between health and social care as they prepare for the ICS go-live date on 1 July 2022.
Vic Rayner OBE, CEO of the National Care Forum, said: “We have created these resources to support our colleagues from across the sector to strengthen their understanding, upskill their competencies and build their confidence in identifying partnering opportunities that integrate health and care services and improves people’s health and wellbeing.”
The resources are available to all social care providers to use and the NCF is also offering training programmes.
- If you would like to find out more about the resources available on Integrated Care Systems or to attend the training sessions, please visit the NCF website
- If you want an easy infographic to explain ICS, visit the Kings Fund website: https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/audio-video/integrated-care-systems-health-and-care-bill
- More information at the Skills For Health website here: https://www.skillsforhealth.org.uk/info-hub/understanding-integrated-care-systems-in-england/
*All information is correct at the time of publishing. Use of this material is subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions.