New CQC Mock Inspection Toolkit for Adult Social Care now available
There is a toolkit for each Key Line of Enquiry (KLOEs) under the five key questions:
- Is the service SAFE?
- Is the service EFFECTIVE?
- Is the service CARING?
- Is the service RESPONSIVE
- Is the service WELL-LED?
Each toolkit is comprised of three parts:
- Evidence – Planning, gathering feedback, talking to people, observation, and records
- Evidence Checklist – an easy tool to assist you with consolidating the evidence and identifying any areas that need addressing
- Action Plan – plan the actions required as a result of your findings
The toolkit was developed to help you identify areas of concern and take measures to address them before the CQC inspects. It is a proactive tool to make sure you stay ahead of the game and working towards a Good or Outstanding rating.
Current QCS clients will find the new Mock Inspection Toolkit within the Compliance Tools section of their online system.
If you've not yet signed up for QCS, enjoy a FREE Trial and find out how we can help you prepare for inspection and improve quality by Clicking HERE
*All information is correct at the time of publishing