Change in key staff... | QCS

If care in a persons own home is significantly reduced because of a change in key staff-a new culture, and the registered manager lives abroad should they make representations to the commissioner of the care or the registered manager?

Sheila Scott
Answered by Sheila Scott

Your question appears to be about the commissioning of services by a local authority. If that is the case and the Council is paying and the recipient wishes to appeal a decision to change the service then they should appeal to the Local Authority Commissioning Department.

If the recipient is funding the service himself he can commission whatever service it is that he requires.



About Sheila Scott

Sheila Scott OBE from National Care Association (NCA). Care is Sheila’s life; she possesses a strong command of the issues facing the care sector informed by her long career as a nursing professional, the owner and manager of a care business and as a leader in the care sector. 3. Read more

Related Questions