I have been told by my company I need to register with SSSC? | QCS

Dear Senga

I have been told by my company I need to register with SSSC.



Senga Currie
Answered by Senga Currie

Hello Ellen

If you are working in a role deemed by the SSSC to be registerable, you must do this by applying for registration and paying a fee. You will be supplied with a Code of Practice to which you must abide by and uphold the principles, and attain the relevant qualification required for the role. You will find all the information you require on the SSSC website. You will find details of registration here

There is also lots of useful information on the site which will enrich your knowledge. I hope this answers your question.


About Senga Currie

Senga has been a registered mental nurse and registered general nurse for 38 years, working in various areas within the NHS, community nursing, the field of addictions and the private sector.

Since 1998 she has been working with care homes, starting as a nursing sister and moving into roles of home manager, regional manager, care services manager and regulation manager. Read more

Related Questions