What do I need to do to be registered with the CQC as a limited company? | QCS


I am a new limited company providing quality care services to all specifically nursing and care homes. I am a well-experienced qualified worker. I am insured with liability insurance for these health care settings. I have been questioned about CQC. I want to know what I would need to be registered in with CQC as a limited company?



Sheila Scott
Answered by Sheila Scott


Dear N,


From your email I am unclear whether you are supplying care or if you are a supplier of goods to registered care providers.


There is an extremely useful document on the CQC website entitled: The Scope of Registration.




CQC only registers the services identified in this document.


Anyone who operates a service which is identified in the document and is not registered with CQC is breaking the law but I am presuming that you are not supplying care workers but are supplying some associated service.


Read this document and if you need to you can then contact me again.


Best wishes.



About Sheila Scott

Sheila Scott OBE from National Care Association (NCA). Care is Sheila’s life; she possesses a strong command of the issues facing the care sector informed by her long career as a nursing professional, the owner and manager of a care business and as a leader in the care sector. 3. Read more

Related Questions