‘Building a Better Workforce Together’ Survey Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by Quality Compliance Systems Ltd (company number 06234100) (“QCS”), is a company registered in England and Wales with registered office at Third Floor, One London Square, Cross Lanes, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1UN. QCS’ main trading address is Third Floor, One London Square, Cross Lanes, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1UN. QCS’ VAT number is 973181603. QCS operates the Website and Mobile Application.
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. QCS reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of QCS, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. QCS may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. QCS reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 22nd November 2021.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) on 22nd November 2021m, and must provide a valid email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to QCS within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and QCS will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. QCS reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the QCS’s control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision by QCS regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
19. QCS reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by QCS or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. QCS reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.