New CQC Toolkits now available
QCS are pleased to announce the launch of our new Fundamental Standards Draft Guidance and Stakeholder Surveys to enable you to prepare for inspection under the CQCs ‘Fresh Start’. In all, there are up to 300+ pages of brand new, easy to follow guidance and toolkits to prepare you for life under the new CQC Inspection Methodology.
Find out more by visiting us at https://www.qcs.co.uk/
Within the system you will find:
- Policies for each of the 5 Key Questions: Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive & Well-Led.
- Policies for each of the Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs), including the 16 mandatory.
- All of the QCS policies within the management system have been indexed against the Key Lines of Enquiry.
- 20 new Stakeholder Surveys – one for each Key question for the stakeholder groups; 'service users and advocates', 'professional advisors', 'visitors', 'staff', along with instructions on how to use them throughout the year.
- CQC outcomes conversion chart to help you map out the changes.
- In the next week we will be releasing a PIR guide to assist you with completing your Provider Information Returns.
- We are working on a new Mock Inspection Toolkit which should be available online in the next few weeks.
Enjoy a FREE Trial and find out how we can help you prepare for inspection and improve quality by Clicking HERE
*All information is correct at the time of publishing