Employers are required by law (the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999) to assess the risks within their organisations. This month, Chris Walker, Head of Health & Safety at Napthens H&S, looks into risk assessments and asks why something we do every day without thinking becomes so difficult when we have to write it down!
This podcast aims to answer:
- What is a risk assessment?
- What are we legally required to do?
- The benefits of risk assessment
- Does it need to be complicated?
- 5 Steps to risk assessment
Listen to it for free here!
You can listen to last month podcast on the importance of near miss reporting here