Our latest Podcast is designed to support customers with CQC application and provides useful tips to help make a successful application to the CQC if you want to run a supported living service.
- Supporting people with a learning disability
- Right support care and culture
- Business Planning – demonstrate a clear need for your business
- Supporting Documents – needed to help you support your application
- Guidance Housing with Care – essential for those who may be applying or registered for regulated activities providing supported living and extra care housing.
- Reach Standards – nine standards that you must adhere to and show
Listen to the our latest by with Barry Price for free below!
You can listen to last month’s podcast on ‘Driving safely for work’ here