Latest updates on Coronavirus. As the situation is quickly evolving, it is important to be provided with up-to-date information. We’ll be updating and adding to our information. So keep checking back.
FREE WEBINAR: Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination: What It Means For You
We are excited to bring you a FREE Webinar on ''Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination and What It Means For You'' on Tuesday, 14th September (14:00 -15:00).
Chris King, Employment & HR Associate Solicitor from Napthens, will discuss in detail the new regulations for care homes in England. The new regulations require all CQC-registered care home workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 11th November 2021, unless exempt.
With less than a week before care home staff must have their first dose of the vaccine, the webinar is a great opportunity to find out more about:
- What employers need to consider for the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine requirement, for both new and existing staff
- Who the new regulations apply to, including visiting professionals
- What the regulations mean for registered managers and staff
- Guidance on demonstrating evidence of vaccination, and medical exemptions
- What must be considered if a member of staff is not fully vaccinated by 11th November, and is not validly exempt
A Q&A session will follow to address any dilemmas around the topic.
*All information is correct at the time of publishing. Use of this material is subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions.