Latest news stories and opinions about the Dental, GP and Care Industries. For your ease of use, we have established categories under which you can source the relevant articles and news items.
New CQC Fundamental Standards
The new CQC Fundamental Standards have been released by the CQC and inspections against these new standards are now in progress.Based on the latest information from the CQC, we will be sending you various guides and tools to help you with the new inspection regime over the coming weeks. This will include an introduction to each of the standards, Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs) and the Provider Information Return (PIR).All QCS clients receive a series of documents that will help them demonstrate how they meet each of the Fundamental Standards, Key Questions, Key Lines of Enquiry and which policies support them. These will be available online and in paper format after the final guidance is released by the CQC.
For more information on how QCS can help you maintain compliance and improve quality, visit us at www.qcs.co.uk for a Free Trial.
The QCS Customer Care team are more than happy to guide you through this new feature and any other area of the QCS Management System - call us on 0333 405 3333 from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
QCS Guides to the New Fundamental Standards
Click on the links below to access the guides. We will update this page as new guides become available, so check back often.
- An Introduction to Completing the Provider Information Return (PIR)
- CQC - New Fundamental Standards: Part 1, an Introduction
- CQC - New Fundamental Standards: Part 2, Registration
- CQC - New Fundamental Standards: Part 3, The Standards
- CQC - New Fundamental Standards: Part 4, Evidence gathering
- CQC – New Fundamental Standards: Part 5, Inspections
- CQC – New Fundamental Standards – Part 6, Judgement
- CQC – New Fundamental Standards: Part 7, CQC Ratings
- New CQC Toolkits now available