Join Ed Watkinson for a FREE Webinar on ‘What do we know about CQC changes and what will the impact be on your inspection’!
Date: 30 March
Time: 11:30am – 12:15pm
What you will learn:
This webinar is an opportunity for you to clearly understand more about the changes, what they mean for you and what you need to do now to be prepared.
The discussion will cover:
- How the changes profoundly alter your relationship with CQC
- The moving to ‘continual assessment’ as opposed to an ‘exam’ based framework
- What information CQC will use to assess the quality of your service without visiting you
- What do the changes mean for you?
- What do you need to do now to be prepared?
More about the speaker:
|Ed Watkinson has wide experience across a variety of roles in the care sector. He has been a care assistant, registered manager, area manager, care manager and senior commissioner. He has also served as a Planning and Commissioning Manager for Buckinghamshire County Council and as Methodology Developer and Regulatory Inspector for the Commission for Social Care Inspection and most recently he has worked as a Regulation Manager for Barchester Healthcare. In addition, Ed was on secondment with the Care Quality Commission during 2014 and was central to the development, piloting and rollout of the Care Quality Commission’s new inspection methodology as part of their Policy Team.